For over 30 years, Source III has provided the leading test engineering software for vector translation (VTRAN), graphical waveform display and debugging tools (DFTView), simulation data comparison and analysis tools (VCAP), and more.
We are always looking for talented individuals that are interested in joining our team. We offer a flexible schedule and work environment, competitive pay, and the chance to work for a company that is used by many of the world's largest semiconductor and electronics companies.
Senior Software Development Engineers
These positions involve the maintenance and development of software which facilitates the translation of vectors from simulation environments and ATPG environments to ATE test programs for popular device testers. Responsibilities include:
- Provide programming support and maintenance on existing products
- Develop software which adds new features and interfaces to existing products
- Develop software which generates test programs for ATE from vector files
- Provide customer technical support for our products
- Create documentation for new product features and write application notes
These positions provide key technical resources within the company which support our existing EDA products, continue making enhancements to these products and provide strong support for our user community. The following qualifications are desired:
- Strong programming background in C, C++.
- Familiarity with semiconductor design space (EDA) – simulation and DFT.
- Familiarity with ATE and test program development
- Some exposure to test vector languages on the design side (WGL, STIL, VCD)
- Ability to work independently as well cooperate remotely with team members on larger projects.
We are looking for full-time and/or part-time talent to fill these positions.
Product Marketing/Business Manager
Source III is looking for a talented product marketing manager with experience in the technology and IC field. This position is a hands-on, high impact one which will be key to driving future growth. Responsibilities include:
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy aimed at identifying potential leads and customers.
- Preparing materials and media for implementing marketing strategies.
- Interfacing with existing customers to learn about needs and to create a marketing profile.
- Work with outside consultants on marketing strategies.
- Oversee website and online marketing campaign.
- Help define and drive new product features and directions.
- Oversee maintenance of customer databases.
The position would also have a business and sales component, including developing pricing strategies, negotiating customer licensing and contributing to the evolution of our business plan.
Desired qualifications include:
- Familiarity with products in the IC Design and Testing space with significant direct job-related experience.
- Familiarity with both online and direct marketing campaigns.
- Ability to create a client profile and determine an effective marketing strategy.
- Business experience in small company environment.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you believe that you are right for the role and are ready to become an asset to our team, please contact us today.