VTRAN® is the industry leader in vector translation, offering a software product tested and used by some of the top names in EDA, Semiconductors, Communications, Telecom, Aerospace, and consumer electronics. VTRAN® is one of the only vector translation tools capable of supporting all popular simulation and ATE formats, translating to and from over 30 popular Logic Simulation and Tester (ATE) Formats, as well as numerous user defined formats.
- Comprehensive Vector Translation Support – With over 30 vector and ATE formats including WGL, STIL, VCD/EVCD, Teradyne, Verigy, Cadence, LTX, Advantest, IMS and many more.
- User Friendly Ease of Use – VTRAN® has a typical learning curve of only 2 to 6 hours for most translation applications, with numerous user friendly manuals and live support available for those that need it.
- Text and Script Based Translation - VTRAN® is a batch compiler that is driven by a command script created by the user. User maintains full control over the process.
- Excellent Documentation – VTRAN®’s User Guide is one of the most comprehensive in the business with INTERFACES that provide numerous examples of translations and extensive application notes to help your team move forward.
- Powerful Editing Features – VTRAN® makes it easy to add and delete signals, mask signals (equation-based, sequence-based, time-based), create name aliases and more.
- Powerful Vector Processing Features – VTRAN® offers repeat count control (expansion, accumulation, max count), Loop control (expansion, accumulation, max count), File Merging, Insert Statements, Data Shifting, Event Registers, Cyclization, and more.
- Blazing Speed – VTRAN® can translate an entire gigabyte file in minutes, and a terabyte file faster than our competitors.
- Outstanding Technical Support – Source III is highly responsive to all customer issues. New features are often added within days to meet customer needs. We provide you with personalized technical support.
VTRAN® is also one of the lowest priced, full featured vector translation tools on the market today. We have a large customer base that includes leading names like Texas Instruments, AMD, Apple, Microsoft, Broadcom, Synopsys (OEM), Cadence (OEM), Infineon, Honeywell, Marvell, NXP, and Qualcomm, as well as 25 years providing thousands of successful translations for companies all over the globe.
Call us today at 1-360-810-2716 to find out more about our comprehensive vector translation software options, or fill out the form to request an evaluation key.